HEY MY FELLOW WONDERCON COSPLAYERS!
- Take a shower
- Lotion Up!
- Lay out all the peices of your cosplay in piles BY THE DOOR. (Shoes, props, wigs, skirts, gloves…)
- Stack your prints, business cards (I always froget these), badges, and tickets next to your purse and wallet with your keys on top.
- If you need to stop by an atm, write it on your hand!
- If you can— watch the show/play the game of what you are cosplaying tomorrow! This alwyas gets me pumped!
- Take an Airborne! You don’t want con flu! Boost that immune system!
Don’t forget to pack….
- Your makeup! When I’m done getting ready, I put the stuff I need for that look (eyeliner, special lipstick, spirit gum, lash glue, eyeshadow) in sandwich bags and take them with me! You never know when you need a touch up!
- Makeup Remover wipes! (great for makeup and stains on your costume!)
- BOBBY PINS & SAFETY PINS (shit goes wrong)
- Superglue/Fabrictac/hot glue if you can!
- WIG CAPS
- Extra Hair TIES
- SNACKS AND WATER (dont forget how expensive it is!) Toss some granola bars in your tote so you dont faint at the con!
- Camera & memory card/phone charger
- You contacts case & solution!
- BRUSH/WIG BRUSH!
- ADVIL/ IBPROFIN
Just a friendly reminder! These are things I go through each morning before I head to a con, and I always bring these with me to con site! And I always seem to forget something!
IF YOU FORGET ANY OF THESE—> Tweet me! I GOT YOU COVERED! And I always bring all these shit! I’ll take care of ya!
If you see me, please say Hi! I get so lonely at cons without Sylar. OTL
DRINK WATER HAVE FUN!
Amora the Enchantress is finished! I will be wearing her SUNDAY of Wondercon.
I think I’ll change up my bottoms though, to a different garter set and some less neon booty shorts.
Pretty good for only having one reference photo I think! But ugh, dark lipstick on me looks terrible.
Amora the Enchantress - Cosplay Progress
Painted some red shoes sparkly GREEN today, was actually. My corset came in too, which I also made glittery. And I also made a ruffle butt skirt.
I have some puff sleeves, leg armor, and a headdress to make before wondercon.
We literally can NOT function after tonight’s episode.
So here, have some selfies of us on our photoshoot day, and know fellow fannibals that we are with you in our anxiety/excitement.
Some of you may or may not know that Sylar and I will be cosplaying Atton Rand and the Exile from KOTORII
And I need your help!
Being that the Exile is custom, I need to decide what exactly to cosplay. Personally I was usually face #5 and I always wore the blue armor.
But I want to be recognizable if I can. A common exile that most would recognize and go crazy with nostalgia.
So if you played — which face did you choose? What armor of these would you recognize?
And if you haven’t answer anyway?
Face #? And should I go robes, tunic, or armor?
Varrick - Avatar, Cosplay Progress
Finished! It’s late and Sylar already left to San Fran so he can’t try it on… but Varrick is finished. It looks hella ridiculous on my mannequin, since it’s not made for a girl, but hey! Done.
The jacket and tunic were made from scratch with my own patterns, and the pants are nurse’s scrubs! which are by far the best kind of pants for Avatar cosplays. I’ve used scrubs for Korra, Zuko, Azula and now Varrick.
I’ll see if I can get Zhu-Li done tomorrow.
Jackets for Varrick and Zhu-Li!
I was saddened by the supreme lack of merchandise for cosplay as a general hobby — so I made this kickass shirt for myself on redbubble!
I threw it up for the public if you guys wanna get one too!! Should be great for sewing days and on-the-way to the convention days!
To celebrate the new season, have a photoset!
With Sylar as Hannibal Lector & Sheila as both Abigail Hobbs and fem!Will Graham!
Cosplay by Aicosu!
I’m selling my Margaery Tyrell cosplay.
I’ve auctioned it on ebay since I know a lot of people were interested in buying it. So now you all have a chance.
I was reluctant to do it since I’m so proud of this dress — but I’m never gonna wear it again and someone should!
The information on the dress is listed. THE ROSE BROOCH IS NOT INCLUDED but as I say, I will be willing to make one for you for an extra 50$ and some time to complete the order. Sorry that’s expensive, but I w ould make it from Worbla and it does take some time for something so delicate.
If you have any questions let me know! I have tons of pictures too!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Hope it’s as filled with love and joy as ours is!
I’m also working on some techniques for Loki’s scale mail armor.
I got this idea (of cutting leather) from Aziza from Peabody Tailoring!
I tried some weathering too… maybe its the paint or the scales need some backward ironing to stick out some more, but I think it needs a little something more to make it realistic.