THE VOICE REQUEST DINGALING THING IS CLOSED NOW!
I’m super duper grateful for everyone who sent one in. Almost all of them got filled and recorded, and I’m working on uploading them now. This was certainly a learning experience. Lets makes a list of what Sylar learned today;
- Sylar needs to figure out how to properly use Soundcloud.
- Sylar needs to be better prepared so that his voices dont end up leaving his actual voice sounding like he’s going through puberty.
- Sylar really enjoys fucking around with his mic.
- Sylar wants to do this every week on Wednesday and Thursday!!
- Sylar is not as good at Tumblr as Sheila is Dx
Anyway, thanks again everyone, and everything should be uploaded soooooooon. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU. This was hella fun.
COME GET YOUR FREE VOICECLIPS!!!
Sylar is bored and going to, for the next few hours, be recording voice request stuffs for people. These can range from any of the following:
- Popular Quotes by the character ( assuming it is in Sylar’s repetoire of character voices)
- Custom lines, submitted upon request
- And so much mooooooooooore~
- Please make your request either my plain voice, or any of the following characters; Loki, Q, Tahno, Sylar’s Headcanon Corvo, Grell (Japanese), King Candy, Tim Gunn, A reallly bad Christopher Walken, similarly silly voices.
- Any voices requested that are not listed will be considered, but are not guaranteed to be answered.
A few rules / personal requests before submitting; Please keep them short. I can record quite a bit, but lets not hit me with pages of dialogue thank you ^^
When submitting, Place an Ask (Non-Anon please) in our ask box. I request non Anon, so that when I upload them, I can label them by who requested them so they are easier to find ^^.
I will take them in the order that they appear, and I will annouunce when I am finished taking requests!!
NOW WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR? GO SEND THEM!! IMSOBORED!!
In case you guys aren’t tired of Sylar’s Hazama yet.
Also, for those of you who always ask Sylar how he can impersonate his characters (Grell, Lelouch, Fenris etc…) So well. It just takes practice.
This is a pretty normal occurrence, before conventions or videos, Sylar will just listen to the audio tracks of his character’s Seiyuu’s and repeat everything they say to get it to sound right and to get into character.